We get it—the idea of parenting may feel overwhelming. Perhaps you want to be a parent, but…
- You have other goals that you want to accomplish before having children.
- You feel like you don’t have the support you need to provide for a baby.
- You just don’t know where to start when it comes to parenthood.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone. Choices Resource Center provides free parenting classes and resources to help you confidently prepare for parenthood! We’ve got you covered with:
- Life skills classes
- Parenting classes
- Material assistance (diapers, wipes, baby clothing, baby food, furniture, etc.)
- TennCare eligibility
- Education and networking opportunities
- Other services available upon request
Free Parenting Classes in Oak Ridge, TN
An unplanned pregnancy doesn’t have to derail your future. We believe in your ability to be an incredible parent, and are here to guide and support you. Explore your options at Choices Resource Center to decide if parenting is the right choice for your future.
Give us a call at (865) 483-0099 to schedule your appointment. All services are confidential and free of charge!